HR Manager (Maternity Cover) in AAVALABS
Job Published on: November 20th, 2020
Job closing date: December 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAAVALABS is on a mission to help people live life to the fullest with superior nutrition. We are building a values-driven Nordic Supplements and functional foods brand with a Different way of doing things. The aim is to provide a healthier every day for the many people by giving them a piece of the Nordics; 100% Transparent and Pure line of Supplements & Health Foods. We’re huge Believers in Happiness, Sisu and Responsibility plus Freedom, which means that you can and Will work from Anywhere. All this runs in our Company DNA and serve as our guiding backbone. If these values resonate with you and you really want to Escape that Cubicle, we are now looking for our Next HR Manager
You will be covering our current HR Manager during 6 months of maternity leave. (Mid February to Mid August). You will need to make sure the current standards are maintained and the development of some projects are actually implemented.
As a whole, you will need to make as much as possible to have Happy and effective team! You are Responsible for reaching an Employee Engagement Score (EES) of 9.0 and an Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) of 60. You’re in Charge of our HR Globally which means that you’ll be responsible for these areas; Change Management, Strategy, Performance, Talent, Reward, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employee wellbeing, Employer branding and Culture.
- Change management: the company will be going through some changes during these months, so you will need to make sure that changes are implemented and the team suffers as less as possible and understands the changes.
- Performance: You will be responsible to analyse and check that performance plans and needed actions are actually happening.
- Talent Acquisition: Manage a Talent Acquisition Process that Generates A Players with a 90% Success Rate.
- Employee Wellbeing: Maintain a Sustainable employee Wellbeing plan, so that our EES stays at 90% and eNPS are increased by 10.
- Culture: Maintain and increase communication levels by following the current processes in place + actioning when needed.
- Excellent level of English is a must
- Awesome Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Empathetic and Kind
- Detail Oriented
- Effective & Efficient
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in HR and Recruiting
|Talent Sourcer||February 18th, 2021|
|Experienced Recruiter for Remote Team (developers/marketers)||February 2nd, 2021|
|Vice President of Talent & Culture||January 12th, 2021|