Hubspot Integration Manager in i-com
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 24th, 2021
Job closing date: March 24th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: CRM, Hubspot, Marketing Software, marketing tools
Years of Experience: 3+We are looking for an experienced CRM Integration Specialist to assist our team with the integration of Hubspot within our company.
Company Background:I-COM is a global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We are a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated and growing team, based around the world. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
About the Job:
- Online, part-time (20 hrs/week).
- Long term
- Starting ASAP
- Reporting Line: This position will report directly to our chairman.
- Native English speakers or proficient (both written and spoken) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ Year’s Experience in CRM Databases & Marketing Software and Integration.
- 2+ Years Experience with Hubspot CRM & Marketing tools
- Remote work experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision
- Experience with creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities and skills
- Highly process and details oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High energy, positive, “can‐do” attitude, flexibility
- Ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Ensure all functions of CRM system effectively work with all other applications like Mailchimp, Zoho, Doc sign etc.
- Manage the CRM and personalization platforms to build and own customer models to allow segmenting, targeting, and personalizing communication across all channels
- Campaign Analysis - oversee testing to optimize and measure campaigns and develop a testing strategy for all channel metrics
- Campaign reporting - design and manage the automated reporting of campaign performance to brand stakeholders
- Campaign execution - partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop strategy and help execute campaigns to optimize guest loyalty and lifetime value
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.