Hybrid Customer Success + PPC Specialist in Adinton Technologies
Job Published on: May 22nd, 2017
About Us:We are a small company with big dreamers located in Barcelona. We are developing and selling a rule breaker software (adinton.com). We are just making something as easy as count every single click that every person is doing in the ads (seo, ppc, social networks, direct,…) and inside of the website of our clients. Then we organise this information for getting the most powerful insights. We just inform to our clients where and how much they have to invest in their online marketing campaigns for getting the maximum profit. Easy, isn’t it? Probably we are the cool-less, ninja-less or jedi-less company in the world, and it doesn’t matter, but we are so happy and proud of what we do and especially we are so proud of helping our customers to break the rules of marketing. At the moment online marketing tools and campaigns are proprietary of the big companies. The bigger you are the better tools and better campaigns you’ll get. We want to break this rule, we want to offer the best tool with affordable price, one that will allow every company with their own team to achieve any kind of goal. We want to “democratize” the High Value Stats.
What we are looking for:
- Native or highly fluent in English.
- Some fluency in Spanish.
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Professional and business orientated;
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- At least two year of experience working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
Desired experience/skills (not required):
- Processing and tracking incidents online.
- Experience with WordPress and translating Spanish to English commercial documents.
- Experienced multi-tasker.
- Experience in Online Marketing Agencies.
- Fast learning curve.
- Probably one of the most passionate experience: Help to create a global company.
- Possibility of Home-based position
- Flexible working hours
- Start date: today (?)
- Individual Career Plan
- Fridays: intensive working days
- We’ll teach online marketing as you’ve seen never before
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Career Coach||April 1st, 2020|
|Freelance Customer Support and Sales Agent (French speaking)||March 24th, 2020|
|SaaS Customer Success||March 9th, 2020|