IBM ITX Developer at Pactera EDGE
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 31st, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates and drives Data Mapping exercises between different functional teams
- Analyzes, captures, designs and documents integration requirements
- Builds and test complex to small integrations as per the requirements
- Develops/Updates Integrations involving, but not limited to, SOAP/REST APIs, Messaging Queues, data transformation, Databases, synchronous and asynchronous messaging using different messaging patterns and architecture
- Create test cases, test data, participates in unit, system and user testing, providing guidance and resolution on issues identified
- Prepare integrations for operations readiness, create support hand-off documents, and collaborates with support teams with deployments and post deployments
- Analyzes and resolves bugs reported during the various life cycles of software product
- Establishes, guides and follows best practices of software development
- Communicates development progress, project statuses to team members and management in a timely manner
- Reviews project schedules to ensure timely execution of work within established timeframe and follows escalation procedures
- Strong technical background and experience in IBM ITX and Sterling Integrator Middleware tools.
- Proficient in developing integrations leveraging IBM product suite components including ITX Design Studio, Commerce Manager, Launcher, Resource Adaptors
- Experience in developing integration solutions utilizing design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices.
- Strong Experience in developing integration tools and technologies covering Web Services, SOAP, JSON, REST, APIs and XML
- Experience with various connectivity protocols like https, ftps, sftp, Blob Storage
- Working knowledge of cloud architecture and components
- Experience in securing the solutions using the oauth2 flow, digital signatures, digital certificates, and encryption protocols such as TLS/SSL
- Experience with Middleware Messaging architecture Pub-Sub models, synchronous and asynchronous messaging and Technologies like IBM MQ, JMS.
- Experience with RDMS Concepts and Cloud Database Technologies with Strong Ability to write Database Queries, PL/SQL Programming
- Working knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell Scripting
- Functional knowledge of Freight System related Interfaces and Data Dictionary
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting Skills
- Good Written & Verbal Communication
- Working knowledge of Agile concepts and Tools like SAFe
- Familiarity with Web Testing Tools Like Postman, SOAP UI.
- Working knowledge of ANSI X12 EDI, JSON, XML, Flat File Formats
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 31st, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Java Developer||September 8th, 2022|
|Remote Senior Full-stack JS Developer||September 5th, 2022|
|Remote C++/Math/Algorithm Developer||September 4th, 2022|
|Senior Software Engineer||September 1st, 2022|
|Software Engineer||September 1st, 2022|