Inbound Marketing Specialist in AccuRanker
Company Name: AccuRanker Company URL: https://www.accuranker.com/ Do you love digital marketing, do you dream channels, do you see opportunities where everyone else is pulling their hair? If yes, then please read further. ABOUT ACCURANKER AccuRanker has been one of the leading players in the SEO industry since 2013. We take great pride in innovation, quality, speed and stability for our customers. AccuRanker is a SaaS Rank Tracker which helps its customers receive the latest insights about their organic situation on various search engines. AccuRanker is known for being fast, accurate, user-friendly and innovative. AccuRanker is used by some of the largest Danish and foreign web shops and marketing agencies including Dansk Supermarked, S360, Impact, Group M, Jellyfish, Koozai etc. We as a company are developing and evolving rapidly, so you should enjoy a versatile business day with different tasks. We are not afraid to try out new technologies, so we expect you to research and find new knowledge naturally. ABOUT THE JOB Your main task will be to drive more traffic and trials to AccuRanker. You will be creating and maintaining various channels on both the danish and international market. ABOUT YOU You come from a similar position. You do not compromise on the quality of your work and you appreciate close cooperation with others. You are result-oriented and can show positive figures from previous projects. As a person, you are responsible, self-driving and proactive in bringing new ideas or challenges to the table. We expect you to be an expert in the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Growth hacking
- Google analytics
- Additionally, it would be a plus should you have experience with:
- Email marketing
- Language skills oral/written
- Full-time position with a salary after qualifications.
- Passionate colleagues who all is working on creating an international success.
- Be close to where decisions are made and see the results of your work.
- A workplace where you are able to contribute to the product.
- Centrally located office in the heart of Aarhus / Remote
- Young team with an informal and casual culture.
- Free soft drinks, coffee, fruit
- Lunch arrangements
- Your own laptop
- Flexible work hours
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Paid Media Manager / Head of Paid||September 15th, 2019|
|SEO Analyst (Remote Optional)||September 11th, 2019|
|PR and Social Media Intern for Seedstars Summit CEE||September 10th, 2019|