Inbound Sales Executive in Hometime
Job Published on: October 21st, 2019
What you'll do
- Respond quickly to inbound leads resulting from marketing activities
- Manage the lead pipeline using Hometime’s CRM system (Hubspot)
- Attend to leads via phone and email to convert them into customers
- Follow up and execute on scheduled tasks to keep leads warm
- Take scheduled sales calls and man the sales phone line for inbound enquiries
- Provide earnings estimates and other supporting material to prospective customers
- Arrange face to face meetings with customers and relationship managers
- Respond to customer enquiries as required
- Collaborate with our teams around APAC, learn a lot about the operational aspects of the business and convey this information to potential clients.
What you'll bring
- University degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Startups
- Face to face or phone based sales, account management, customer service or similar experience preferred
- Outgoing personality, drive, motivation, and ability to relate and communicate well with various clients
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Organisational skills and detail oriented
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights- sorry, no working holiday or student visas
- Have your Birthday off
- Work in our very cool WeWork co-working space with regular events, sweeping views of Sydney Harbour and CBD, beers on tap
- We support working from Home from time to time or occasionally working remote. Once you are fully trained you will have the option to choose.
- Reports to: Head of Sales
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne or the Gold Coast office (Or remote)
- Salary: 50k Salary + Super + Uncapped Comms (75k+ OTE)
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.