Inbound Sales Executive in Hometime
Job Published on: October 21st, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereHometime is the largest and fastest growing Airbnb property management company in the APAC region. We are industry leaders, recognised by Airbnb as Professional Co-Hosts. We pride ourselves on delivering five star service to both our hosts and our guests. Hometime currently operates throughout Australia and New Zealand, and our team is growing fast as we consistently add new markets. This role is a front line inbound sales role. You will be responsible for the first interactions with potential Hometime customers. Working with our Hosting Partners you will help to achieve company sales targets by properly qualifying warm inbound leads, handling any preliminary questions and giving product demonstrations. In addition you will also be responsible for achieving your own individual sales targets and will be rewarded with uncapped commissions. For the right candidate looking to impress there is also scope to increase your earnings by reaching out to potential B2B partners and forming relationships which increase leads outside of the already setup systems. This role could be mainly performed from either our Sydney, Melbourne or Gold Coast offices.
What you'll do
- Respond quickly to inbound leads resulting from marketing activities
- Manage the lead pipeline using Hometime’s CRM system (Hubspot)
- Attend to leads via phone and email to convert them into customers
- Follow up and execute on scheduled tasks to keep leads warm
- Take scheduled sales calls and man the sales phone line for inbound enquiries
- Provide earnings estimates and other supporting material to prospective customers
- Arrange face to face meetings with customers and relationship managers
- Respond to customer enquiries as required
- Collaborate with our teams around APAC, learn a lot about the operational aspects of the business and convey this information to potential clients.
What you'll bring
- University degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Startups
- Face to face or phone based sales, account management, customer service or similar experience preferred
- Outgoing personality, drive, motivation, and ability to relate and communicate well with various clients
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Organisational skills and detail oriented
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights- sorry, no working holiday or student visas
- Have your Birthday off
- Work in our very cool WeWork co-working space with regular events, sweeping views of Sydney Harbour and CBD, beers on tap
- We support working from Home from time to time or occasionally working remote. Once you are fully trained you will have the option to choose.
- Reports to: Head of Sales
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne or the Gold Coast office (Or remote)
- Salary: 50k Salary + Super + Uncapped Comms (75k+ OTE)
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Amazon Marketplace Manager||July 30th, 2020|
|Business Development and Sale Specialist (Freelance)||July 29th, 2020|
|Senior Program Officer, Community Resources||July 29th, 2020|