Innovative Business Development Intern in Creatella
Job Published on: May 28th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are a Venture Builder, an ambitious ecosystem to build the most innovative and promising tech startups. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team of 30 teammates spanning across 20 countries, we aim to build the most comprehensive environment for startups co-creation: building, financing and advising tech startups across the globe in FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech etc. Founded by a successful serial tech entrepreneur, and scaling up at a fast pace, Creatella is co-launching a series of new startups full of challenges, sweat and excitement, and we constantly look for passionate and ambitious people to join us! If you like collaborating with a remote, diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, and want to get the best of yourself building startups from the ground up, Creatella is most certainly made for you. Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and generate new leads in the European market (preferably where you are based)
- Leverage your local network to connect with entrepreneurs and startups
- Nurture opportunities into contracts
- Assist in the building projects from the ground up, making them meaningful and beautiful
- Build up and maintain strong relationships with influential entrepreneurs in Europe and establish partnerships
- Administration of work including the preparation of quotations and contracts
- Manage an effective clientele/customer communication through Google Drive and Slack channels
- Work closely with the CEO and Europe lead and develop your skills with a diverse, international startup
- View and contribute to the entrepreneurial journey and development of the whole startup. No better way than to learn how to do it yourself now!
- Share your ideas and knowledge with the eager members of the team
- Available full-time or part-time
- Ambitious entrepreneurial mindset, aiming high and constantly pushing the limits of our reach.
- Keen interest in strategic B2B sales and business development. Having experience is a plus!
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology. You don’t need to be a developer, just passionate and knowledgeable about all things tech, from web technologies and websites to mobile apps and more.
- Pleasant character with good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good relationships with an active network in entrepreneurship and coworking spaces/incubators is a bonus!
- Analytical & logical thinking, analysing and thinking logically with a large set of data to come to insightful business decision.
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills (in your own native language,too!).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A happy, remote team of experts in various fields - from engineers to digital marketers - supporting your activities
- Excitement of setting up new regional coverage and project autonomy
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
- A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
PERSONAL QUALITIES (as important as skills!)
- Entrepreneurial: You might be already be a founder or have that startup spirit - you certainly don’t want to just be an employee.
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage your time well
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
- Work comfortably from home, remotely, with fully flexible hours and lots of freedom
- Full time is preferred, but part-time is ok
Interested? Apply now!
The applications to this position have been closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.