Inside Sales Representative in PlacidWay
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 11th, 2021
Job closing date: March 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Argentina, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Spain
Important skills: Cold Calling, Customer Service, sales
Years of Experience: 5+We are currently looking for experienced, motivated and well-spoken Remote Inside Sales Representatives to expand our sales team. The candidate will be responsible to attract medical centers to join our marketplace solutions. The successful candidate should develop new leads, communicate with doctors/healthcare centers, understand their needs and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Develop a sales pipeline by researching and identifying medical centers that are in our target markets.
- Able to research potential customers via digital platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn to build a sales pipeline.
- Sell annual subscriptions of marketing services, digital services products, and consulting engagements to medical centers.
- Generate revenues by securing paid agreements.
- Communicate with customers, make calls to potential customers, and follow up on leads.
- Understand customers' needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers.
- Explain and demonstrate features of products and services.
- Stay informed about competing products and services.
- Upsell products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Meet monthly sales revenue targets.
- Use the latest communication technologies such as Skype, Online chat, WhatsApp, Emails etc.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of professional and related field experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and sales skills
- Candidates should also be able to prioritize work with little supervision.
- Basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background, use spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and email software applications
- Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
- Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
- Conduct business ethically.
- Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
- Internet savvy to research customer details
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both speaking and writing.
- Strong closing skills.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.