Inside Software Services Sales Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: July 2nd, 2019
- Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast: We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
- Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team: Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Understand company service offerings and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads;
- Work directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize revenue per account;
- Communicate directly with potentials to understand requirements and assess opportunities;
- Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives;
- Leverage partnerships to enhance sales in the company’s core service areas;
- Work with management on overall sales strategy;
- Contribute to lead generation and prospecting for new customers by bidding in online IT marketplaces in which we have a presence, warm/cool emailing, virtual networking, or working other relevant channels;
- Identify and utilize target client profiles based on sales and marketing objectives;
- Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects;
- Coordinate with the Operations, Engineering, and Marketing teams as needed.
- Work experience 2+ years in lead generation and sales.
- Demonstrated sales record.
- Significant – preferably substantial – knowledge of software development processes and technologies
- Strategic and analytical skills as they pertain to sales strategies and operations.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- A doer that takes initiative and ownership.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Overall knowledge of marketing is a plus.
- Personality traits necessary to excel in sales (positive, ambitious, gregarious, flexible, self-sufficient).
- Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely.
- Advanced English skills verbal and written – American accent preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Evening working availability.
- Compensation: Hourly rate ($10-$25/hour depending on experience) plus bonus.
- Full-time or part-time.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.