Instagram Content Strategist in Social Creators
Job Published on: September 27th, 2019
Job DescriptionWe are hiring remotely for an Instagram Content Strategist to manage two of our Instagram accounts (here and here). Skills & Requirements Please read this entire job posting carefully before applying.
- Built Instagram audiences for businesses.
- Driven leads and sales from Instagram.
- Knowledge of Instagram Ads and web analytics for tracking results.
- Great visual storytelling ability and engaging caption writing skills.
- Social proof or case studies that demonstrate the business results you've achieved.
- An active personal account that shows you love what you do and that you're an interesting, dynamic person.
- Manage the growth of our Instagram accounts.
- Running boosted post and Instagram ad campaigns.
- Outreach to social media influencers.
- Ability to engage people with engaging comments (without using any bots).
Salary RangeWhen applying please let us know what you believe your knowledge and skills are worth. We will pay you an hourly rate or a negotiated salary in U.S. dollars monthly. If you exceed your targets and meet stretch goals we set together, you can also earn significant bonuses.
Interested? Apply now!To apply, please complete the job application assessment on our website here and give us a pitch of specifically how you would help us grow and drive leads from our two Instagram accounts. We want someone that loves community engagement and is willing to reach out to social media influencers and build relationships where both sides win. If that's you, please apply now. We will only respond to applicants if we have decided to schedule an interview.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.