Intellectual Properties virtual intern in GAO Tek Inc
Job Published on: December 24th, 2020
Job closing date: January 11th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Copywriting, officiating, organization, trademarking, writing
Years of Experience: 0+
- Trademark registration
- Trademark protection
- Intellectual properties
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
- You are studying for or have a University degree in any legal field
- You have some knowledge about trademarks
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Native Russian Content Writer for Various Projects||January 20th, 2021|
|Writing/Journalism virtual internship||December 25th, 2020|
|French (Canada) Proofreading Project||December 22nd, 2020|