Intermediate Frontend Developer in Caravelo
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 23rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Spain
Years of Experience: 2+Imagine yourself working at a successful enterprise SaaS scaleup, part of a young and bright team in Barcelona. Caravelo’s ambition is to become the preferred digital partner for airlines worldwide, bringing airlines and passengers closer together to drive profitability and foster better engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. Our SaaS platform is used by global airlines including Air Asia, LATAM, Eurowings, and TAP Portugal amongst others, to grow revenues, deliver a better customer service through automation and improve their competitive position. Are you a Frontend developer that wants to be part of a revolutionary SaaS company, working with some of the newest development technologies? At Caravelo we’re looking to grow our tech team.
The missionThis role is focused on designing, developing, and maintaining software interfaces and web components for the Caravelo SaaS platform. More specifically, this role is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with through a user interface, as well as communicating with backend and other third-party services through the usage of APIs. He/she also develops software components to be reused by others (tenants, development agencies, etc.). This role works closely with Technical Leads, and reports to the CTO.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement and extend user interfaces for the company SaaS platform, support new use cases with analysis and implementation.
- Adhere to standards and best practices.
- Good estimation of complexity and delivery time.
- Develop reusable components, through clean code that is simple and efficient.
- Consume APIs.
- Good estimation of technical debt, detecting current debt but also when we are generating more of it. Actively propose improvements.
- Personalize our existing product lines to adapt to our partners' needs. Also, turn personalization into plugins and web components to contribute to our mission of scaling up and avoid cluttering our main platform.
- Continuous refactor of code from oneself and others, with the aim of simplifying, modularizing, improving performance, and having stable code.
- Create good technical documentation.
- Setup and perform UATs with clients.
Required skills and experience
- +2 years of experience in frontend development positions
- Experience with web components, adaptive design
- Experience with SOLID principles, unit testing, and integration tests
- Experience with project management software and issue tracking
- Good written and verbal communication skills, English required
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work independently
- English required
What we offer
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Benefits paid from the gross salary (Private health insurance, Transport check, Food check, Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
- Flexible working hours & Fridays intensive
- An office in the heart of Barcelona with great views of the city. Until local government and health professionals say it is safe to work from the office in Barcelona, Caravelo will allow you 100% remote working
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company in an exciting environment
- There are opportunities for international career progression within the organization
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
Interested? Apply now!
Send your full application and Github portfolio here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.