Internet Analyst Anywhere in Colombia in Appen
Job Published on: October 29th, 2019
Ideal Independent Contractor will possess the following skills:
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with your country’s social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English (Bilingual language skill is a plus!)
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in the (Country) for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity (Not necessary for other opportunities)
- Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
- Transcription - will involve listening/watching audio/video recordings of data and typing it down. The transcription opportunity is perfect for those who have skills in type writing and are accurate and keen to details.
- Translation - will involve translating a one language to another as accurate as possible. This opportunity helps us communicate better with different people around the globe.
- One-off Tasks - simple tasks involving speech recording, image collection, answering surveys and so much more! The time ranges from 15 minutes – 3 hours depending on the opportunity. This is a perfect opportunity you can work on together with the other long-term or one-off projects
- Linguistics - opportunity ranges from transcribing specific language data to data annotation specific to your linguistic background.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.