Internet Analyst – Czech Republic in Appen
Job Published on: August 19th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAppen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As an Internet Analyst, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc. Internet Analysts will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests. Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degree is a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.