Internet Analyst – Nepal in Appen
Job Published on: August 30th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAppen is seeking smartphone or tablet users for a large-scale image collection project. In this task, using our Appen Mobile Recorder (AMR) app, participant will be asked to use their devices to take specific high-quality photos in different categories and languages. Categories of images include Handwriting, Signages, Packaging, Multi-section functional documents, and Uniform/denser text. Data collected will be used to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms behind image recognition technologies. We expect participants to take a minimum of 15 images per day (more we always welcome)
- The object should be in the middle of the picture and not too many other things around.
- Do not make blurry images.
- Do not use filters (Snapchat, Instagram, etc) for the images.
- It should be clear from the image what is the focus/object.
- Images cannot have human faces in them.
- The object of interest should be in the center of the screen and cover the largest part.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Graphic and Web Design
|UX Designer in DevOps||September 21st, 2020|
|UI/UX Designer who knows WordPress and designs functional web apps||September 15th, 2020|
|Senior Product Designer (m/f/d) - SaaS Team||September 8th, 2020|