Internet Analyst – Nepal in Appen
Appen is seeking smartphone or tablet users for a large-scale image collection project. In this task, using our Appen Mobile Recorder (AMR) app, participant will be asked to use their devices to take specific high-quality photos in different categories and languages. Categories of images include Handwriting, Signages, Packaging, Multi-section functional documents, and Uniform/denser text. Data collected will be used to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms behind image recognition technologies. We expect participants to take a minimum of 15 images per day (more we always welcome)
- The object should be in the middle of the picture and not too many other things around.
- Do not make blurry images.
- Do not use filters (Snapchat, Instagram, etc) for the images.
- It should be clear from the image what is the focus/object.
- Images cannot have human faces in them.
- The object of interest should be in the center of the screen and cover the largest part.