Internet Safety Evaluator – English UK at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 17th, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United Kingdom (UK)||Search Evaluation||0+|
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in improving online search results and who are comfortable with viewing and working on sensitive and adult content. Suitable candidates must own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on task availability.
We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must have full Professional Proficiency in written and verbal English
• You must be living in England for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in England
• Experience in use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virality, and other trends
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this role, please apply through this link: https://jobs.telusinternational.com/en_US/careers/PipelineDetail/Internet-Safety-Evaluator-United-Kingdom/24339
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at [email protected] for confirmation.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 17th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|REMOTE WORK | Participants for our Project Breeze||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Data Collection Study Project (Philippines)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Kazakh Speakers)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Odia Language)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring in Taiwan | Internet Safety Evaluator||June 24th, 2023|