Internet Safety Evaluators – German Language at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|April 7th, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Germany||search evaluator, Germany||0+|
You will be reviewing and evaluating online video search results to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on video content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing and evaluating the video content of potentially upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must be fluent in written and verbal English & German
- You must be living in Germany for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sports, news, social media, and cultural affairs in Germany
- Experience in the use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virality, and other trends
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please apply below.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 7th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Validation Project | Russian, Norwegian Speakers Anywhere in the United Kingdom||May 1st, 2023|
|Personalized Internet Ads Assessor – Chinese (Taiwan)||April 28th, 2023|
|Personalized Internet Ads Assessor – Japan||April 28th, 2023|
|Personalized Internet Ads Assessor – The Netherlands||April 28th, 2023|
|Personalized Internet Ads Assessor – France||April 28th, 2023|