Internship Social Media Marketing in CleverBooks
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||content creation, Social Media Marketing, digital marketing skills||0+|
Who We AreCleverBooks brings a revolutionary approach towards teaching existing subjects by combining truly innovative augmented reality (AR) technology with traditional techniques to enhance children’s learning where students can See, Hear and Touch the knowledge.
- Execute social media content plans and monitor all activities
- Managing daily social media posts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Discord community)
- Communicating with social media followers and influencers
- Preparing weekly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Creating content for posts and marketing campaigns
- Performing other duties when needed
- You are studying/studied journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- You have strong written & communication skills in English
- You are comfortable working independently in a structured way
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Previous experience in social media planning and managing content will be considered a plus
- Available for at least 3 months
Benefits and Perks
What’s in it for you?
- Hands-on work digital marketing training
- Opportunity to learn by doing
- Internship that gives you autonomy and the opportunity to add on value and make a real difference in a fast‐growing company
- Be part of the Once to Watch Team “Top movers and shakers in Ireland” and on the global market in the EdTech Industry.
- Inspiring and supporting management team to help your professional growth
- The possibility to influence your own future role at CleverBooks
Up for the Challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect start for your future career, then apply here today. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
Please provide in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
- Please outline 2-3 reasons that motivates you to do an internship at CleverBooks?
- Write one paragraph summery “What does CleverBooks do?”
- What would be your desired outcome from this internship?
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 43 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Social Media Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Part-time Social Media Evaluator (Estonian)||November 20th, 2021|
|Media Search Analyst Finland||November 19th, 2021|
|Internet Safety Evaluator France||November 30th, 2021|
|Social Media Evaluator - Greek||November 13th, 2021|
|Social Media Coordinator||November 15th, 2021|