Facebook Ads in Emazing Group
Job Published on: December 10th, 2020
Job closing date: December 17th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Romania
Important skills: - Using Facebook Ads Manager to launch and run campaigns - Creating an image and video ads - Creating audiences (interest, Analyzing campaign performance (CTR, At least 2 years of experience managing Facebook Ads full time for an eCommerce company, CPA, CPC, Creating an image and video ads, Creating audiences (interest, CVR, LAL, pixel), pixel) - Analyzing campaign performance (CTR, ROAS), ROAS) - At least 2 years of experience managing Facebook Ads full time for an eCommerce company, Using Facebook Ads Manager to launch and run campaigns
Top Reasons to Work with Us:Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time. Get an inside look into our office and culture at emazinggroup.com/careers: emazinggroup.com | iheartraves.com | intotheam.com | emazinglights.com:
- We were featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
- Using Facebook Ads Manager to launch and run campaigns
- Creating image and video ads
- Creating audiences (interest, LAL, pixel)
- Analyzing campaign performance (CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, ROAS)
- At least 2 years of experience managing Facebook Ads full time for an eCommerce company
- Depending On Experience
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours/week working PST hours
- This is a Remote (work from home) position
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.