IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer in Scopic Software
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 5th, 2021
Job closing date: February 4th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: AWS, DevOps, IT Lead
Years of Experience: 7+Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Head of IT to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- IT related Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and above is required
- 7+ years of experience in the IT industry
- 4+ years of hands on experience as DevOps Engineer with cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and different DevOps concepts (containers, VMs, CICD, VPNs, security...)
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience with leading/managing teams is a plus
- Software development background is a plus
- Good reporting skills and experience is a plus
- Organize, manage, mentor and supervise the work of IT personnel (DevOps and SysAdmins)
- Improve the company's IT related documentation, processes and policies
- Improve and optimize the company's IT infrastructure
- Improve and optimize the company's development procedures (CI/CD, Test, Deployments, etc)
- Manage department budget and plan/organize department work
- Set and enforce best practices
- Handle and manage security and IT compliance to different standards
- Help with technical advice and experience when needed on client's projects
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 4th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in DevOps and Systems Administrators
|Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Distributed Storage)||January 12th, 2021|
|Web Developer||January 11th, 2021|
|Senior DevOps Engineer||January 11th, 2021|