IT Project Manager in Yougig
Job Published on: November 2nd, 2020
Job closing date: December 15th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
We are looking for an organised IT Project Manager to be part of some innovative projects in a great team. You will be given the opportunity to advance your skills in IT Project Management by working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Support project team members to deliver plans for various workstreams.
- Organize, attend and minute project meetings, record resolutions and agree on next steps accordingly
- Monitor and review work stream risk/dependency/action logs
- Partner with workstream leaders to identify issues and actions that require escalation
- Take ownership of and manage project file directory
- Document revision/version control
- Foster strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Continually assess business case and evaluate strategic alignment of all projects
- Participate in research activities associated with the project execution
- Strong communication (verbal & written) & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative with a strong sense of autonomy
- Results driven and solution oriented
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate across multiple projects
- Background in technology/IT projects
- Experience with PM tools will be considered a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies will be considered a plus
- Project Location: Remote
- Project Duration: Ongoing
- Resources needed: 1
- Language requirements: English
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Full Time/Part time: Full Time
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.