IT Service Manager in YouPal
Job Published on: October 5th, 2020
Job closing date: October 23rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are looking for a detail oriented IT Service Manager who will be responsible for service interactions, reports and repairs. Your responsibilities will include providing the highest level of service management, developing lasting customer relationships and managing the service team members. You will maintain a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company’s products and services.
- Process definition and ownership, negotiates and influences agreement, communicates and maintains the policy and standards for all processes in respective functional areas consistent with process architectures.
- Accountable to ensure that all team members are clear of their responsibilities.
- Builds and champions positive and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates written and verbal complex information and ideas to multidisciplinary stakeholders and is able to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- Utilises sophisticated mediation, influencing and negotiation skills where there are challenging or contentious issues involved commercially or performance orientated with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and championing the specialised support service, and providing specialist advice to a range of decision makers.
- Responsible for the leadership of a team including performance management, assignment of work; maintenance of work standards and progress; participates in recruitment, training and appraisal as required.
- Solves complex problems using rigorous analysis and drawing information from a breadth of sources.
- Identifies and creates solutions to solve issues and risks within the functional area – escalates to manager and recommends solutions where required.
- Strong managerial skills, with the ability to motivate and develop teams providing an equal blend of vision, challenge and support.
- Service Delivery / Management experience in a complex / large scale internal and external environment.
- Strong and influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, suppliers, colleagues and users in pursuit of delivering high quality services whilst maintaining service targets.
- Applied use of ITIL Framework to deliver process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, and able to make sense of complex and logical problems quickly.
- Effective problem solver with ability to examine and re-engineer processes, procedures and practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate resilience to ensure the correct solution is selected with a full understanding of the costs, timescales and risk involved.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the proven ability to manage relationships and adopt a flexible approach where necessary.
- High level of IT competence with aptitude for learning new technologies and processes with a focus on Service Desk and ITIL technologies and processes.
- Ability to analyse a range of information sources and to resolve potentially conflicting information and viewpoints to achieve an agreed outcome.
- Commercially astute – experienced in understanding contractual obligations and working to deliver high quality on this basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Understands the provision of data analytics and its potential uses in end user experience and automation.
- Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong ownership skills to deliver process ownership, obtaining agreement of and effectively communicating policies across the functional area.
- Communicates written and verbal complex information and ideas to multidisciplinary stakeholders and is able to explain technical concepts to nontechnical colleagues.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.