Japanese speakers needed in Japan-MILKY WAY at Pactera EDGE
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
We are currently looking for long-term participants for our new project, MILKY WAY!
During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications.
The entries to evaluate will be of varied nature, from user intent to authentication of data accuracy.
- You are currently based in Japan, or you have been living there for at least 5 years! Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest , colloquialisms, etc.
- You are a native or a fluent speaker of the language of the country where you are located.
- You have access to a good internet connection and a computer.
- You are available for at least 20 hours per week. Your schedule will be totally flexible: you decide when to work!
- You are willing to take our entry training to ensure you qualify for this project
We will pay per task submitted. On top of your earnings, you will also receive a special set of entry bonuses!
As an evaluator you will work in a very international environment with members from all around the globe! You will have a steady and long-term income while working from the comfort of your homes.
Feel free to write to us if you are interested!
Benefits and Perks
money and an international platform, you can work with lots of workmates together
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2022 to apply.
add “MILKY WAY- JP” in your title
Hurry up! The job have had 5 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.