Java Developer for Language Cloud in RWS
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 22nd, 2021
Job closing date: June 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Czech Republic
Years of Experience: 5+
- Passion for writing code and having great algorithmic skills
- Having right agile mindset and awareness of principles and practices that support and scale agility
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing in Java
- Continuous learning, curiosity and therefore ability to quickly assess the value of any technology
- Familiarity with the Spring family (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, …)
- Knowledge of building services that scale and implementation of architectural concerns like availability, layering, reliability, reuse, serviceability and security
- Interest in code quality and craftsmanship; while onboarding aspects like: code review, static code analysis, pyramid of tests, test automation to a high degree
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- External training and a lot of internal trainings which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Does the position sound interesting? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment. Please apply here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.