Java Full-Stack Developers in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Java, spring, Full Stack Developer, springboot, spring boot||2+|
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues with application systems and integrated parties and provide Acquire and maintain an in-depth understanding of the business logic embodied in our software and its development infrastructure and project delivery process
- Lead the design and planning phases of product and technical initiatives, making effective engineering decisions
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality software
- Be accountable for the team’s code quality
- Be a technical expert, lead by example, and champion best engineering practices, keeping up to date with technological trends in the industry
- Actively participate in guilds and community of practice teams and initiatives, shaping the technology roadmap
- Help others grow by providing technical guidance and mentoring, while serving as a project lead
- Identify and propose strategies for technical problem solving
- Communicate standards and acquire buy-in on solutions
- Encourage a culture of knowledge sharing within team, support positive team dynamics, identify gaps and propose potential solutions
- Participate in recruitment and provide input on staff competencies
- 5+ years of experience engineering software in an agile environment
- Well-rounded knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and engineering practices and processes, up to date with latest developments
- Extensive knowledge of Java based server-side/backend technologies, such as Spring, Hibernate, JOOQ
- Comfortable with using frontend technologies like Angular and React
- Preference for test-driven development emphasising well-written unit and integration tests using tools such as JUnit and Mockito; experience with UI test tools such as Selenium is considered an asset
- Knowledge of relational (MySql) and NoSql (Mongo) databases
- Experience implementing and consuming APIs and their documentation in specifications such as RAML and OpenAPI
- Familiar with microservices and associated tools, such as Kafka, Zookeeper, Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficient in using version control, build configuration and automation tools
- Delivery mindset and sets high-standards
- Pragmatic and able to prioritise and balance the various constraints involved in delivering software to produce satisfactory results on deadline
- Determined to be an active practitioner of test-driven development using JUnit, Mockito (or similar), and Jest or Mocha
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 31st, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.