Java Software Engineer (Longterm Contract) in MusiX AG
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Java, English, SQL||3+|
Software development is the key to the success of our company because it's the key to make processes efficient. With more than 20 years of experience in software development, framework development (Invoca Systems), and e-commerce, MusiX AG (the No.1 online retailer in Switzerland for musical instruments) has an ambitious goal and all capacities for it to grow into the European massive online retail business.
For this very long-term project, we are looking for several experienced, profoundly knowledgeable Senior Java developers. We offer creative implementation challenges, a dream team, a leader who is an experienced software engineer, not only a businessman, the opportunity to work from anywhere, and the potential for growth.
Our technologies are:
- Java, Git, Redmine, Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Junit, Maven, Jenkins
- SQL databases
- Various Web technologies
- Mobile Apps (Ionic, Angular, Cordova)
- Linux (Redhat, CentOD, Fedora), OpenSource
- To analyze, design, engineer, implement, optimize software
- Solving sophisticated and complex problems on a high-quality level
- Counting on reliable partners and being a reliable partner for others
- Learning and improving every day, sharing knowledge with others
- Profound studies in software engineering
- A complex and analytical thinking
- Solid experience in core Java software development and OOP design
- A strong conviction that average is not enough
- Diligence and reliability
- Passion for software engineering, creativity, and curiosity
- Self-management and self-motivation
- Pleasure with achieving challenging goals
- Good teamwork
- An Upper-Intermediate English language level
Benefits and Perks
What’s in it for you?
- 100% remote work
- Product company: we‘re developing our own products
- Large and challenging field of development (ERP-system, e-Commerce, Framework development)
- Flat hierarchy, no micromanagement
- Freedom for mature people who like to work independently
- Very helpful and friendly teammates, a really good atmosphere in the team
- We‘re in a business with a very interesting future perspective + being part of this
Do you like to share a long-term perspective and would you like to support our team and help us achieve these challenging goals? We‘re looking forward to receiving your application!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 156 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.