Job Published on: August 27th, 2019
- Experience with web applications development (not just website development)
- Extensive Angular 4+ experience
- Some expertise in other JS frameworks (e.g. Node.js, React)
- Experience with Flash and/or ActionScript, preferred
- Software architecture and design pattern knowledge
- Interest in and passion for modern web technologies
- Git experience
- Test-driven design knowledge, e.g. QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, preferred
- Virtual DOM, shadow DOM, web-components expertise, preferred
- ES6 knowledge, preferred
- Good English reading and writing skills; intermediate spoken English
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- This is a full-time position.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now!Please apply online here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Video Data Collection For Luxembourgish Speakers In Luxembourg||October 24th, 2020|
|PHP Developer (Intermediate+)||October 24th, 2020|
|Senior full-stack developer||October 22nd, 2020|