|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 15th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Design, develop, debug and support code responsible for implementing and testing new and existing games and related platform functionality.
- Be responsible for product performance, including load on network, memory, and processing units.
- Create and maintain system and unit documentation.
- Deliver code of the highest quality following best practices in software development, attention to detail, test coverage and system testing on a timely basis.
- Follow and improve the coding guidelines set in the company.
- Translate business requirements into technical and functional designs.
- Work closely as part of the Development Team to deliver winning products.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences.
- Perform and participate in code reviews and submit code to code reviews, address code review comments with appropriate diligence.
- Diagnose and resolve systems problems with care and diligence.
- Perform other development tasks or other duties, as requested by the manager.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Passion for this profession, in particular front-end development, and improving yourself technically.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT industry as server-side developer in low latency, high-load distributed projects.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent; long-term work experience in the Information
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 15th, 2022 to apply.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 13 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Integrations Tech/Team Lead||May 31st, 2022|
|Senior Frontend Developer||July 31st, 2022|
|Senior Software Developer Engineer in Test||July 29th, 2022|
|Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) - Belgrade, Serbia||July 30th, 2022|