Junior Compliance Assistant in Jackpot
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 15th, 2021
Job closing date: March 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: administration experience, compliance, corporate administration, English
Years of Experience: 1+Jackpot.com has an exciting new opening for the right person looking to develop their career in Legal & Compliance. We are a start-up, and we're looking for a person who doesn't back down in front of the huge challenges, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company's founders and other individuals who have a vast knowledge and experience in the business. We want someone who is not afraid to fail if it means learning from the process. Reporting to our Head of Legal and Compliance, you'll be playing an important part in the Compliance and Administrative functions of the business activity. Providing a full range of secretarial and administrative support and assisting with compliance and KYC related matters. You will work directly with the Founders to ensure that the company’s goals are met within the deadlines, ensuring the up-to-date record keeping and managing a variety of administrative and compliance duties.
You will be required to:
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance with on-going projects to support the smooth running of the Compliance and Administrative functions and update of the departments monitoring tools.
- Assist the Founders with all reasonable assigned duties to support their daily administrative and compliance workload, and any other such functions that might be reasonably required.
- Day-to-day monitoring of the administrative tasks within the deadlines, ensuring the workload is completed as to archive the objectives set both by the Head of Legal & Compliance and the Founders.
- Assist with drafting documents, letters and managing administrative applications on behalf of the Group and Founders.
- Assist with collecting the necessary documents and certificates to fulfill the KYC and due diligence requests from third-party companies, banks, customers, providers, etc. on behalf of the Group and Founders.
- Gain an understanding of KYC and Record Keeping procedures to ensure and maintain the Company’s absolute compliance and improve the administrative processes for more efficient workflow.
- Set up, organize, and maintain the Departments database and electronic filing systems in accordance with the Company’s Record Keeping Policy and standards including the Founders personal documents.
- Monitor and schedule appointments, conferences, meetings, and travel arrangements for the Founders with external intermediaries.
- To develop business like relationships with intermediaries, such as clients, providers, stakeholders with whom the post holder comes into regular contact, and to demonstrate a willingness to apply high standards of care to all dealings with intermediaries.
The requirements for this role are:
- Minimum 1 year secretarial experience in a law firm, legal department, or similar administrative role.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- English at mother tongue level – with excellent written, and verbal communication skills required to produce high quality emails and letters to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently in rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated with high performance standards, able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Can-do attitude, result-oriented person and effective under pressure with the ability to anticipate needs and seeks to improve work processes and proactively resolve issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgement with a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships
Our offer:More than a job, we will offer you the chance to grow professionally in a fun and young environment. At Jackpot.com, your skills will be valued, and you will work together with amazing colleagues to create and develop a vibrant company, which really pushes itself to the limits when it comes to create an exciting professional experience, not to miss!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.