Junior Data Labeler and A.I. Trainer in Stellares
As part of the product operations team, the Trainer will be the go-between for managers and executives in our business unit and the engineering team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Data entry and set up of initial configurations used in machine learning processes.
- Work with managers to understand clients requirements, technical setup of clients accounts and performance monitoring.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our internal data landscape to know what sources currently exist and what gaps might exist in available data that may assist in learning.
- Review the results of machine learning analysis to identify necessary refinements before sending the final version to customers.
- QA (test, report bugs, monitor conversations)
- Account Support
- Collaborate with Sales regarding high-profile accounts
- Customer Relations
- English, mother tongue level - a must.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Familiarity with the high-tech industry, programming or other technological environments.
- Academic degree in a real science field (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, etc.) - ideal, not mandatory.
- 0.5+ years of experience in manual testing, data analysis or customer support at a high-tech company.
- Experience working with databases.