Junior Data Labeler and A.I. Trainer in Stellares
Job Published on: July 16th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAs part of the product operations team, the Trainer will be the go-between for managers and executives in our business unit and the engineering team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Data entry and set up of initial configurations used in machine learning processes.
- Work with managers to understand clients requirements, technical setup of clients accounts and performance monitoring.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our internal data landscape to know what sources currently exist and what gaps might exist in available data that may assist in learning.
- Review the results of machine learning analysis to identify necessary refinements before sending the final version to customers.
- QA (test, report bugs, monitor conversations)
- Account Support
- Collaborate with Sales regarding high-profile accounts
- Customer Relations
- English, mother tongue level - a must.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Familiarity with the high-tech industry, programming or other technological environments.
- Academic degree in a real science field (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, etc.) - ideal, not mandatory.
- 0.5+ years of experience in manual testing, data analysis or customer support at a high-tech company.
- Experience working with databases.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.