Junior/Graduate Developer (Go, Node, PHP) in Flyt
Job Published on: July 5th, 2019
The RoleWe’re looking for a Junior/Graduate Engineer to work in one of our remote-first squads doing feature development on our microservices platform. You will have experience in either Go, Node or PHP and must love being autonomous in a small team.
- To build new features in our two core languages Go and Node.
- To work within our Microservices architecture and deliver highly level readable and maintainable code.
- To work with the worlds largest delivery companies and to innovate in this exciting space.
- To make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forwards.
Working with usWe’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to obsess over ensuring that the code written by you and the team you are part of is well tested, clean, hygienic and performant.
- You can finish what you start, and that good enough and finished, trumps perfect, not done.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Above all, you love to bring people along for the journey, you’re a mentor and a teacher and help others level-up.
- £30,000 - £50,000
- Remote Working
- Mentoring/Training from amazing Senior Developers.
- If you would like to work from a we-work etc. we are happy to get this for you.
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular trips to our London office for close collaboration.
- Macbook pro - top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, Bulgaria, Poland.
- Pension - 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.