Remote Based Junior Project Manager Job Opening at i-com
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|March 31st, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project management, Leadership, Action-oriented, admin, process oriented||1+|
We’re looking for the support of a Junior Project Manager to assist our Project Managers. Primary work is assisting the Project Managers in their day-to-day tasks.
I-COM is a Global sector association helping its members to achieve a competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from Data to create a competitive advantage in products, user experience, and promotion. We organize forums & competitions that showcase meaningful innovation, work toward consensus on best practices and support overall Business Transformation. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G-led industry initiative. (www.i-com.org)
- DURATION AND WORKLOAD: Long Term / Part-Time / Online
- WHEN TO START: ASAP
- TO WHOM SHE/HE REPORTS: The person will be under the direct supervision of the Project Manager
- Familiar with iCloud and Google Suite apps, (desirable: slack, asana)
- Familiar with project management tools
- Friendly, professional, and discrete in communication with clients (verbal and written), excellent writing and communication skills in English (the professional business-standard)
- Flexible and comfortable with a fast-paced quickly-changing environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to autonomously organize daily workload by priorities and respect deadlines, positive attitude, adaptable, ownership of own tasks
- Well-organized, attention to detail, proactive, problem-solving, multi-tasking, able to work independently using existing processes/protocols
- Able to work with little direct guidance once familiar with the workflow & typical duties
Special Time Requirement:
- General availability on weekdays between 3 and 6 pm CET (usual board meeting time)
- Increased availability from April through June for supporting task requests on a shorter notice and full availability during the Global Summit (official Programme hours including immediately before and after)
- Follow up on PM emails (via mail & direct calls) and respond to basic organizational queries
- Maintain working groups spreadsheets/databases (update meeting attendance and contact details)
- Organize & perform working group meeting chase
- Work with calendar and Doodle to schedule calls (speaker prep calls)
– Inform marketing of working group meeting dates & attendance (for thank you tweets)
– Post mails to Asana and updates Asana projects
– Prepare documents as required (using google drive & iCloud platforms)
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Remote
- Long Term
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 31st, 2022 to apply.
If you’re interested in this position and would like to join our team please send your CV to email@example.com (Only applicants that send their CV in English to the email provided will be considered).
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 144 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.