Junior Sales Representative in Yougig
Job Published on: November 13th, 2020
Job closing date: November 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
We are looking for a sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities through cold calling;
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in our system;
- Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing and webinars, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture and business ethics;
- Develop a strong knowledge of our services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand how the benefits of our services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals.
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills;
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude;
- Hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets;
What we offer
- Fantastic bonuses linked to performance and various incentives
- Work in a fast growing market/s
- Great potential to advance your skills and career
- Never a boring day
- Work with young, motivated and friendly team
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.