Junior SEO and Content Specialist in State of Digital Publishing
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 5th, 2021
Job closing date: May 15th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Australia
Years of Experience: 1+We are looking for a part-time Junior SEO and Content Specialist to manage all writing material State of Digital Publishing creates, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts. You will also be actively involved in delivering client’s SEO and content strategies. Content Strategist responsibilities include publishing State of Digital Publishing’s monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new news and resource topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application. For it’s client’s you will be assisting the client delivery team to make sure all analysis and ongoing planned work is completed on a timely basis. Ultimately, you will ensure State of Digital Publishing and its web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential readers and its customers.
- Manage client’s editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Write posts on State of Digital Publishing
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our/clients content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as a reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Specialist or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines, keyword research tools (e.g. Ahrefs and Google Keyword Planner) and the topic cluster approach
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Strong technical and editorial skills
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Only candidates based in Australia will be considered. In your application, please, add links to your previous work.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 15th, 2021 to apply!
Please, send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.