Junior SEO Executive in Picked
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 4th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Important skills: Analytical mind, Curious, Experience of reasearch, Interest in digital marketing, Writing and editing skills
Years of Experience: 0+Note: The applications to this position have been closed now. Here at Picked Group, our aim is to improve how companies recruit candidates, and better prepare candidates for any recruitment tests they may have to take. SEO is a vital part of our marketing strategy, and as we expand our website portfolio and team, we’re after a junior SEO who we can mentor and develop. You’ll be trained directly by our Head of SEO and will be able to grow your skills immediately on a number of new and existing websites. In these times of high youth unemployment, we want to give someone a chance to break into an industry with fantastic career potential. So we’re not going to insist on prior work experience; we believe that’s less important than enthusiasm and a curious mind.
What you’ll do:
- Research keyword and topic opportunities
- Plan content calendars and oversee content production
- Develop link-building strategies
- Monitor websites using key SEO tools
- Suggest fixes and improvements
- Ambitious growth plans
- A friendly and supportive dev team to support SEO projects
- Fully remote work culture
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Aviva pension scheme
- Dental and life insurance
- Experience of doing thorough research (eg from studies)
- An analytical frame of mind
- Good writing and editing skills, plus you can craft an engaging email
- A desire to always be learning
- A genuine interest in digital marketing
- UK citizenship
Bonus points for:
- Having your own blog or website
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with social media and/or YouTube marketing
Interested? Apply now!
Note: The applications to this position have been closed now.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.