Key Account Manager in MediaGroup
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 25th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Marketing, budgeting, Presentation skills, social media campaings||3+|
What you are going to do as Key Account Manager:At our agency, we call this role a Customer Success Manager. The job is to be a counterparty to our clients and to be able to give strategic advice as well as to gather input from internal departments, ensure delivery of services happens as they should, and to deliver them on time. You are the face of our advertising and SEO campaigns.
- 3 years of related advertising/marketing experience.
- Native-level English skills, German and other languages would be a plus.
- Experience in planning and executing multi-channel media campaigns.
- Experience with acquisition campaigns, optimizing towards cost per conversion goals as well as brand awareness campaigns.
- Superior communication skills, including writing long and short form, presenting projects and thought leadership.
- Ability to instruct operational staff on optimizations, changes and campaign set up.
- Highly organized project management and budgeting/planning skills.
- Ability to show strong presentation skills and high level of comfort in front of clients.
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful completion of projects.
Benefits and Perks
Our vision is to create an international environment of skilled digital marketing experts, who strive to deliver extraordinary results for our clients. That is why in agency we connect the best specialists from all over the world. Our work is our passion, but at the same time we care about the work-life balance.
Joining us is:
- working with people from all over the world – MGWW counts 14 nationalities
- using English as your working language – we speak around 20 languages, but our common language is English
- working for diverse clients
- B2B contract – we are all partners and each of us is valuable
- flexible working hours – more or less between 7 am to 5 pm
- from zero to hero – a lot of opportunities to grow professionally due to the continuous learning culture with frequent trainings, conferences, coaching and access to top-class marketing tools
- everyday support from all team members
- work-life balance is really valued and we truly listen to the voice of each member
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 25th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.