Audio Transcribers in Korean in Appen
Salary Range: Less than 1,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 19th, 2021
Job closing date: April 18th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): AustraliaTranscribe audio to help build state of the art AI-powered speech recognition models for Korean (Korea)! When you work on our projects, you are helping develop responsible, unbiased AI. Your task is to produce highly accurate transcriptions of speech combined with annotation mark-up. We will provide you with Guidelines for how to transcribe and annotate the audio.
- Stable internet connection
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic linguistic concepts
- Good reading comprehension skills in English
- Ability to review examples and apply rules to data
- Familiarity with spelling conventions in Korean (Korea)
- Native/Near-native knowledge of Korean (Korea)
- Prior experience with transcription
- Prior experience with annotation of acoustic data
- Currently residing in Australia
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 18th, 2021 to apply!
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
- Visit the Appen website using the link here.
- Choose Korean (Republic of Korea) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and ‘Continue’ to complete your profile and unlock more projects.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.