Laravel Back-end Web Developer in Soshace
Job Published on: November 3rd, 2019
- Freedom to choose projects and your geography
- Safety with regular payments and reliable clients
- Self-development on modern projects in tech stack you have experience with.
What our developers think about the work at Soshace:"Company that makes remote dev work easy". “The great opportunity to work in an international team and get a cool experience. Well, the opportunity to receive a high salary”. “Payment is always on time, so you don't have to worry about it. Great projects variety, you can find really interesting projects to be part of”.
We’ll be a great team together if you have:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with PHP
- 1+ year of professional experience with Laravel
- A strong portfolio of projects in which you have taken part
- Spoken and written English skills on Upper-Intermediate level and higher.
Here are our basic requirements for you to check if you belong:
- We use time-tracker to get information on your working hours
- Projects last on average 6-9 months and more with a full-time workload
- When the first project ends we’ll find you a second one and after that the third and so on
- The hourly rate we offer depends on your qualification level:
- Middle $20-$30 an hour
- Senior $30-$50 an hour.
Interested? Apply now!Please fill in our short form.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.