Lead Game Developer in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: May 10th, 2020
Job closing date: July 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in:Our client, an exciting start up within Games production, is looking for a Lead Game Developer to join their team in Malta. This person could work remotely as long as he/she can travel to Malta when needed (normally once per month). Expenses from the trip are fully paid by the company.
- Develop game clients using PixiJS and Vue.js
- Leading a small team
- Work closely with design, project and platform teams
- Keep up to speed with the latest standards and best practices around game and frontend development
- Ensure games are built in the best way
- Fix, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues
- Write unit tests
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Provide realistic estimates for tasks, fixes and new features
Skills / Experience:
- 2+ year’s experience in game development
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks
- Experience with Redux pattern for state management
- Experience writing unit tests
- Good command of git version control
- Good command of build tools such as Webpack, Post CSS and Rollup
- Experience building npm packages for internal use, web animations, consuming RESTful web services and experience with CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of Vue.js and Vuex
- Past experience in the games industry
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2020 to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.