Lead Infrastructure Engineer in Maze
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 10th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Central or South America, Europe, North america
Important skills: AWS, AWS Lambda, CircleCI, docker, Terraform
Years of Experience: 0+
About MazeMaze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network. We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze. We're a fully remote team working across 15 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DOBring maturity to our Simple & Naive infrastructure, with focus on Security, Dx & Scalability. Join our team as the first infrastructure engineer — get your hands dirty on the most pressing projects — put together strategy and team to support the growing infrastructure needs.
- Rebuild our current infrastructure (AWS EBS, Lambda, Neo4j) using IAC with security & scalability, and simplicity in mind.
- Increase observability
- Help product engineer to deliver more value to our user with security & scalability in mind
- Increase overall site reliability
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Perfect english & great communication skills
- Extensive experience with docker and AWS and familiarity with their offerings including Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS, SNS, S3, Redis, ...
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (Terraform preferably)
- Proven track record of Dev(Sec)Ops in a professional environment
- Experience with build management tools (CircleCI preferably)
- Leadership experience
Stand out of the pack with:
- Experience with Neo4j
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with JS environment
- Experience working with monorepo
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Benefits and Perks
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company’s needs
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Agent: Operations Automation||April 13th, 2021|
|Android Developer||April 13th, 2021|
|Sr. Developer Specialized in Redux Framework (on WordPress)||April 13th, 2021|