Legal Writer in Online Divorcer
Job Published on: September 7th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereOnlineDivorcer is a company that provides divorcing spouses with a full package of filled out divorce documents customized to their uncontested case. We have been on the market for 12 years and our services are available for all states.
Legal writer’s responsibilities:
- Research, analyze, and write articles and blog content about divorce and divorce cases.
- Review and summarize information from statutes, regulations, legal documents, and related materials relevant to the current family and divorce laws in the US.
- Follow writing and quality standards along with requirements for each specific text if any.
- Proofread and check each text for plagiarism before submitting it.
Experience and education requirements:
- Understanding of (or ability to learn) family law and legal terms related to divorce.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Superb writing, editing, research, and analytical skills in a legal field.
- Proficiency in MS Office software.
- Experience in a journalistic and/or law field as well as basic understanding of SEO would be a huge advantage.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You are a junior litigator, a recent law school graduate, or a junior/senior at college or a university studying law.
- You are looking for a job with flexible hours and good salary in a law-adjacent but not litigation practice role.
- You learn quickly, know how to research properly, and love working on different legal topics.
Note:We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or others who have not signed a formal agreement with us. OnlineDivorcer is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply job, email us your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Content Writers for Credit, Insurance, and Merchant Account||September 23rd, 2020|
|Content Writers||September 5th, 2020|
|Translators and Copywriters||August 21st, 2020|