Linguistic Project for Scottish Gaelic Speakers (United Kingdom) in Appen
Job Published on: August 21st, 2020
Job closing date: September 21st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe - United Kingdom (UK)Would you like to review source sentences in English and their pair machine translated sentences in the target language (and vice versa), and score quality of the target translations? Then this project might be for you!
- Requires stable Internet connection and can be completed from a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Must be able to review source sentences in English and their pair machine translated sentences in the target language (and vice versa), and score quality of the target translations.
- Must be able to complete a task fast and accurately.
- Work from home with flexible hours
- You can work on our projects around your other jobs
- Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.