Link Building Specialist in Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||ahrefs, Fluent English, Link building, Email Outreach, Pitchbox||3+|
Job Description:The winning candidate will be working with other link building specialists who will train and guide them. Also, our newly-hired link building specialist will coordinate their processes with the individual who manages our guest contributors. Among the most important skills that our link building specialist should have is the ability to build, maintain, and advance meaningful relationships with our partners. Content marketing and SEO background will help you acquire links faster and spend less time on a learning curve.
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent English;
- 3+ years of experience in PR, email outreach, or similar positions;
- Ready to craft personalized email pitches and focus on bringing value to partners rather than taking advantage of them;
- Able to find a relevant place on partners' blogs to link back to link building targets; if necessary, add text to fit the desired link into the context of a post in a natural way;
- Creative thinker ready to find non-traditional ways of reaching out to new partners and persuading them to work with us;
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Find new link building partners and establish meaningful relationships with them. (This process includes the link prospecting stage as well as qualifying potential new link partners.);
- Build links in accordance with DO guidelines and the requirements that we get from clients;
- Set up weekly/monthly reports to showcase the number of links built during a particular time frame;
- Use the Pitchbox tool to add link prospects and ensure that they do not overlap with other team members.
Benefits and Perks
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link building agency that currently includes a team of 17 full-time employees and multiple contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at Semrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, edX, Credo, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
Alex understands better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday. Also, we follow the calendar of public holidays in your country and have a 30-day paid annual leave.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 113 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building Team Lead||November 20th, 2021|
|SEO Lead (Contractor)||October 2nd, 2021|
|SEO and Content Marketing Specialist||September 29th, 2021|
|Senior SEO Analyst||October 17th, 2021|
|SEO Coordinator||September 30th, 2021|