Link Placement Specialist at Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 22nd, 2023||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, SEO, Content Writing, Link building, SEO Content writing||3+|
About the Company:
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link-building agency that currently includes a team of 30+ full-time employees and multiple contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at Semrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, Vivint, Wave.video, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long-lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will be helping us find link placement for our clients on our partner sites. Currently, we have over 700 partners across various niches (marketing, IT, real estate, health, etc.) and we need a person to help us find a spot for our client clinks. This will usually include researching our partner websites for anchor readily available in the text, or adding a sentence to an existing article to fit our client link.
- Link building;
- Ensuring the quality of the link exchange process.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as an SEO Content writer preferably with a Link Building agency.
- Prior experience as a link builder will be preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own.
- Being a great communicator is essential for this position.
Benefits and Perks
- Work remotely in a flexible environment and have full-time hours;
- We understand better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday;
- We follow the calendar of public holidays in your country;
- We offer 30-day paid annual leave besides sick leaves and bereavement leaves.
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment.
Salary Range: $1500 to $1800 USD
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 22nd, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 12 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Social Media Copywriter (BuzzFeed/TMZ/Entertainment) - 100% Remote||February 23rd, 2023|
|Freelance Writer||February 18th, 2023|