Remote Based Linkbuilding and Outreach Specialist Job Opening at Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||ahrefs, Semrush, Email Outreach, Linkbuilding, Off-page SEO||3+|
About the Company:
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link-building agency that currently includes a team of 30+ full-time employees and multiple contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at Semrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, Vivint, Wave. video, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long-lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
About the Role:
The winning candidate will be working with other link building specialists who will train and guide them. Also, our newly-hired link-building specialist will coordinate their processes with the individual who manages our guest contributors. Among the most important skills that our link building specialist should have is the ability to build, maintain, and advance meaningful relationships with our partners. Content marketing and SEO background will help you acquire links faster and spend less time on a learning curve.
- Find new link building partners and establish meaningful relationships with them. (This process includes the link prospecting stage as well as qualifying potential new link partners.);
- Build links in accordance with DO guidelines and the requirements that we get from clients;
- Set up weekly/monthly reports to showcase the number of links built during a particular time frame;
- Use the Pitchbox tool to add link prospects and ensure that they do not overlap with other team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in linkbuilding, PR, email outreach, or similar positions in an agency or a freelancer;
- Knowledge of white-hat SEO;
- Created high-quality links for the niches like DIgital marketing, IT, Finance and B2C;
- Ready to craft personalized email pitches and focus on bringing value to partners rather than taking advantage of them;
- Able to find a relevant place on partners’ blogs to link back to link building targets; if necessary, add text to fit the desired link into the context of a post in a natural way;
- Creative thinker ready to find non-traditional ways of reaching out to new partners and persuading them to work with us;
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own.
- Fluent in English.
- Being a great communicator is essential for this position.
- Able to travel for a quarterly team meeting.
Benefits and Perks
- Work remotely in a flexible environment and have full-time hours;
- We understand better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday;
- We follow the calendar of public holidays in your country;
- We offer 30-day paid annual leave besides sick leaves and bereavement leaves;
- We sponsor employee’s trip for an onsite team meeting quarterly.
USD $1000 to $1500/month
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2022 to apply.
How to Apply: send your resume along with the following information to [email protected]
- Share some samples of high-quality links you created (sample includes where it links FROM and where it links TO).
- Write down the niches you have worked with.
- Mention your salary expectations for a full-time position.
Hurry up! The job have had 46 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Linkbuilding Team Lead||July 31st, 2022|
|Search Evaluation for Dutch Speakers in Germany||August 7th, 2022|
|Search Evaluation for Russian Speakers in Germany||August 7th, 2022|
|Search Ads Evaluator for French Speakers in Switzerland||August 7th, 2022|
|Data Collection for French Speakers||August 7th, 2022|