Linkbuilding Partnership Manager at Digital Olympus
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 15th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||content seo, b2b marketing, ahrefs, Email Copywriting, Linkbuilding||3+|
About the Company:
Digital Olympus is a relationship-based link-building agency that currently includes a team of 30+ full-time employees and multiple contractors across the world. Digital Olympus was founded by Alex Tachalova, who established a solid personal brand while working at Semrush and then as a freelance digital marketing expert. Alex is a frequent speaker at conferences and regularly contributes to SEJ, Moz, HubSpot, and similar blogs.
Among DO’s clients, you’ll find many well-known brands, such as G2, Vivint, Wave.video, and many others. Our primary mission is to build links that bring long-lasting results AND help brands stand out in the long run.
About the Role:
We’re looking for someone who will be helping us to manage our current link-building partners more effectively. Currently, we have over 700 partners across various niches and we decided to create a separate team that will be solely focused on making sure that all our partners are in good standing.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Ensuring that all link-building partners are replied to in a timely manner.
- Making sure that partners are aware of our upcoming guest posts.
- Improving the current workflow of requesting links from partners.
- Reactivating dormant partners.
- Learning about partners needs and passing this info to the guest blogging team.
- Creating different tiers of partners based on how responsive they are.
- Brainstorming incentive programs and other perks to enable partner morale, so they will be more interested in working with us.
- Ensuring the quality of work done, performing in the best interest of the Company.
- Adapting to the best practices of achieving results for the current partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous working experience as a Linkbuilding & Partnerships Manager for 3 to 5 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Strategic thinker.
- Organized self-starter, comfortable making decisions on your own.
- Being a great communicator is essential for this position.
- Able to travel for a quarterly team meeting.
Benefits and Perks
- Work remotely in a flexible environment and have full-time hours;
- We understand better than most the importance of maintaining a work-life balance, so we work four days per week, Monday through Thursday;
- We follow the calendar of public holidays in your country;
- We offer 30-day paid annual leave besides sick leaves and bereavement leaves;
- We sponsor employee’s trip for an onsite team meeting quarterly.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 15th, 2022 to apply.
Please fill this screening questionnaire while applying for the position;
Hurry up! The job have had 49 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||October 10th, 2022|
|Promoted Linkbuilding and Outreach Specialist||October 31st, 2022|
|Maps Quality Rater - French (France)||October 28th, 2022|
|Maps Quality Rater||October 28th, 2022|
|OneForma | App Grading - United Kingdom||October 27th, 2022|