LLM Expert – Writing/Communications Domain Experience (IN) at Appen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2023||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|India||Writing skills, Communication skills, written communication||0+|
Are you a highly skilled Large Language Model (LLM) expert with a strong background in writing/ communications and a passion for precision in writing? Do you possess exceptional attention to detail and thrive in a flexible work environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Appen on a 6-month contractual agreement with a committed number of allocated hours per month agreed between both parties.
As an LLM Expert in the writing domain, you will be responsible for contributing your expertise to enhance the accuracy and performance of our cutting-edge language models. Your role will involve fine-tuning and training LLMs to perform at the highest level and ensuring that they meet specific writing-related criteria. This position offers you the chance to work remotely or on-site, providing your expertise on a flexible basis while being called upon as needed to fulfill a set baseline of hours.
1. LLM Model Fine-Tuning: Utilize your expertise in writing and language understanding to fine-tune existing Large Language Models for optimal performance in various generalist-related tasks.
2. Model Training and Evaluation: Conduct rigorous testing and evaluation of LLMs to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to enhance their performance.
3. Writing and Documentation: Demonstrate excellent writing skills to document the fine-tuning process, methodologies, and outcomes in clear and concise reports.
4. Quality Assurance: Maintain a meticulous approach to detail and accuracy, ensuring that LLM outputs meet the highest quality standards and adhere to general guidelines.
5. Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, engineers, and language experts, to achieve project goals and deliver outstanding results.
6. Adaptability: Be flexible in your work hours to meet project demands and deadlines, while providing reliable support to the team.
Writing/ Communications Expertise: In-depth knowledge of writing concepts and communication languages, with a background in large language processing and LLMs.
Excellent Writing Skills: Demonstrated ability to produce well-structured and articulate technical documentation and reports.
Attention to Detail: Strong analytical skills and an unwavering focus on precision and accuracy.
Flexibility: Availability to work part-time hours as agreed upon in the contractual agreement, with the ability to be called upon as needed. The position may be on-site depending on location or if agreed remote opportunity may be available.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 58 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Copywriter||October 26th, 2023|
|Copywriter (WordPress, Copywriting, Technical writing)||October 23rd, 2023|
|Remote Copywriter||October 19th, 2023|
|Remote Copywriter||October 12th, 2023|
|LLM Expert – Writing/Communications Domain Experience||October 8th, 2023|