Long-Term SEO Contractor in Cardinal Digital Marketing
Job Published on: August 28th, 2019
The offer is closedCardinal Digital Marketing is looking for an experienced SEO contractor who can help us with technical SEO ops. The role involves helping setup new client’s foundation through keyword research, creating unique titles and meta descriptions, on-page optimization recommendations, and other various technical SEO tasks. This role will have very consistent work of at least 10-30 hours per month. We’re looking to hire 2-3 contractors for this position who are passionate about SEO and have a wealth of experience in SMB, mid-market, and enterprise markets. We provide very fair deadlines and really take care of our contractors.
The ideal candidate should have
- 2+ year(s) relevant experience in SEO in-house or in an agency
- Able to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & Search Console
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- Able to think creatively and analytically
- Has strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus
- Agency experience is preferred
- College degree is preferred
- WordPress experience is a plus
The offer is closed
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.