Magento Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: June 24th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Magento Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, here at Scopic you won’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Your work will make a difference.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Excellent Magento 2 skills;
- Experience with eCommerce based projects;
- Strong PHP programming skills;
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS;
- Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
- Stable internet connection and home computer;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Magento Certification is a plus.
- The full-time is preferred, part-time might be considered.
- Salary: $10 – $20 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.