Marketing Coordinator in Azavista
Job Published on: January 20th, 2020
Job closing date: March 1st, 2020
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to Azavista Marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Previous experience in SaaS Industry will be a huge plus
- Remote working experience will be a plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with work hard - play hard mentality
- Ability to work on a global platform used by very well known brands
- Learning & Development path
- Company laptop & private internet connection
- Invited to bi-annual company events
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 1st, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.